Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Deep, Deep Within the Barbaric Congo...

...is someone with an internet connection who, I hope, is looking at my blog....

For some reason, I keep making all of these references to Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness, which describes a man's journey along the Congo River. However, I don't have any red dots in Africa on my clustermap. Africa is a big continent. It stands to reason that SOMEONE must know SOMEONE who knows SOMEONE in Africa. Would you mind forwarding on pacifiersandprada.blogspot.com until I get a dot on Africa? I'd be much obliged.

I know Africa seems like a tall order, but we got Italy in less than twenty-four hours. Clearly, the Universe is totally on our side!

This begins DAY ONE of RACE FOR THE CONGO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, your reader in Italy isn't just a passing mouse click...I do believe they're actually reading your brilliant notes from the edge!