Monday, June 23, 2008

Flipping Out

If you get a chance to watch this show on Bravo, do it. Something about this delightfully candid, homosexual, narcissistic, OCD home flipper fascinates me. I love his STYLE, but I shudder to think what it is like to live in his head. I mean, MY head can be a scary place, and I've only got the narcissism with which to contend. Dear Lord, if I were narcissistic AND OCD, I might start plucking my eyebrows...and never stop. How does the man keep his eyebrows?? Forget about that-- how does he obsessively MANSCAPE without going (gulp) overboard with a razor in the nether region?? AND he lives in LA, which is the MECCA of perpetual youth. The poor man must be Botoxed out of his gourd....

It's worth a look.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hQJ7fi8c8CU&feature=related

3 comments:

Sue G said...

Give the guy a break. He's trying to sell a house in a down market.

Oh, and it's a great day at Jeff Lewis' office.

Are you sure he's gay? The gay guys I know look a heck of a lot better than that. Maybe they should try answering the phone from the gym.

Anonymous said...

Jeff is clinically depressed, cannot smile, and has a bad lip job. Major skank.

Unknown said...

He definitely loses his grip like a bitch. I swear I thought I was watching a "MadTV" skit for a minute there.